Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Memorable Day..!

I spent the afternoon with Naz.
yup.. Did nothing much actually..
Then that night, we have a Motorcycle
practical session at 8.40p.m.
And we passed!!
Sooo freaking happy and we went super hyper..
We danced in the bus like noone business..
I would like to say sorry to everyone that was sitting beside us.
They looked so irritated, but who cares.. haha.
When alighting the bus, we did the "bangla" dance.
Naz actually wiggled his but at one ah beng!!
The ah beng was like so annoyed sia..
wow.. anyways, thats that.. however this is one of
the memorable days.. Crazy friends..
Do you guys have a crazzy friend that's not afraid to be himself??
Well, it's totally fun..! So what you waiting for..
Find a crazy buddy..!! hehehehehehe..
I so love my dumb friend!!
(P.S. I'm not Gay..!) haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment