Sunday, September 26, 2010

End of a Beautiful Relationship!

Damn.. I never imagine this to happen. It's almost a year
now but it's decided.
Today, I broke up with a beautiful girl, Natasha.
Everything were so complicated..
But I don't think i can hold on to her..
"Natashaz, I hope your reading this.. Even though we're not together,
please.. Keep your promise and study hard.. I'm sorry that things never worked out..
I guess this is the last time I'll be saying this..
Natasha.. I love you..! I'm sorry I dragged you all this way..
It's okay if you hate me as long as you remember that promise you've made..
A song I always sing to you... "Tak Pernah"  Thank you for everything.." 03/10/09
My friends!! LOVE we say is so divine and lovely till the day they part..
It's better to have not love at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment